Saturday 2 May 2015

Call the Ambassador

When the peeps at Stitch Craft Create asked me to be their very first ambassador, I was thrilled.


See? Look at that photo. I am positively beaming with thrilled-ness.

What this means is that I get to write the odd guest-blog post for them, maybe review some products, but most importantly, curate my own little online shop at Stitch Craft Create, filling it with all the products that I love from their online store.

And so, I've browsed the virtual aisles for you, choosing my favourite yarns, along with the essentials that you'll need for your crochet kit and other goodies I think are just nice to have.

Need a mahooosive 15 mm hook?
It's in the shop.



Want some of this lush yarn?
In the shop.



Yearn for a totally gorgeous project bag?
You know where to go.



(Actually, must put one in my basket. I loves it so much. Don't tell the Mister - I have like, a zillion craft bags...)

And if you're after a rather marvellous book to teach you how to crochet, then I happen to know of a very good one...
Available in the shop, of course.



If you fancy a perusal and a cracking good discount too, then click on the blue text-link below the pic and await your transportation to my online emporium.*


Save 15% Off Everything at Stitch Craft Create

I hope you enjoy the shopping  as much as I did!
Enjoy! 

Sarah x
*If you decide to make a purchase through my link, Stitch Craft Create will pay me a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep me designing new patterns, so thank you.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx